Download Firmware OPPO R113 Then Extract In PC, Then Install USB Driver In PC Then Open and Run Flashtool.Firmware This You Can Use To Overcome Bootloop, Forgot Pattern / Password, Hank etc ...
Flashing OPPO R113 is a reinstall activity to restore the OPPO R113 to factory default settings and repair system damage such as Stuck in Logo, Hank, Blank, Off ...
File Name: Oppo_R8113_MT6577_4.09_TH_131007_4.1.1.zip
Size: 452 MB
How to Flash: Follow the How-To Flash
Before Flash OPPO R113 Better You Know That Flashing That Will Delete Existing Data In The OPPO R113 Internal Memory, We Recommend Backing Up Data That You Consider Important, Data Backups Like Contact Photos, Video etc ...
- Download Firmware OPPO R113, Then Extract On Your Computer / PC
- Next Install USB Driver OPPO R113
- Then Open And Run Flashtool, On Scatter Load Tab In Flashtool Click Then Enter Firmware MT65XX_Android_Scatter.txt Existing in Folder Result Extract
- Next Click Download in Flashtool, Make Sure All Unchecked Unless Preloader Should Not Be Dropped Unless You Have Backup Original Firmware From Your Mobile Phone
- Then Prepare Phone In OFF Condition
- Next In Off Condition Connecting OPPO R113 to PC / Computer Using USB Cable, Make Sure Driver Installed On Computer For OPPO R113 Detected With Flashtool
- Flashing / Re-Install Process In Progress, Wait Until The Reinstall / Flashing Process
- When finished it will appear notices Download OK In Flashtool In Green Box.
- Unplug Your Phone, Then Try Unlock, For Initial Boot Usually Older Because New In Flash So Naturally, Just Wait Until Booting Done.