Firmware File Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy SM-G892U, For How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy SM-G892U, You Can Use Odin3
File Name: G892USQS1ARB3_G892UOYN1ARB3_TMB_4file.zip
Size: 2.88 GB
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy SM-G892U:
- Download and install device driver software on your computer
- Download and extract the Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware).
- Power off your device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key
- When your device vibrates, release Power key while keep holding the Volume Down key and Home key
- Press Volume Up key to enter Download mode
- Your device should be automatically recognized by Odin. At the lower-left of Odin interface, it should show a message that says "Added!" and in the meantime, you should see a light-blue box at the ID: COM section stating "COM:3" (the number depending on which USB port you have plugged the device cable and is irrelevant).
- Whether it is "PDA" or "AP" depends on the version of Odin that you used. But the md5 file goes to either "PDA" or "AP".
- After adding the file, click "Start" to begin the flashing process.
- When the flashing process is done and if everything goes well, you should see a big green box saying "RESET" or "PASSED" (depends on the version of Odin is used). By now, the device should be rebooted and it is safe to remove/unplug your device.
Please Download Then Use This Firmware With The Best Good.If You Have Problems Please Ask Us we in Comment Column.