If you have bricked your Samsung J7 Max and looking for a way to unbrick it, then you can use Odin and flash the stock ROM of your device.Download Stock ROM Firmware File, then extract it on your computer, then install USB Driver on your computer, open Odin then runs to install the firmware
System and processor information
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20
- Central processing unit Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Graphics processing unit Mali-T880MP2
File Name: G615FUDDU1AQL4_G615FUODDU1AQL2_INS_4file.zip
Size: 1.79 GB
How To Flash: Follow Tutorial
- Download and install device driver software on your computer
- Download and extract the Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware).
- Power off your device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key
- When your device vibrates, release Power key while keep holding the Volume Down key and Home key
- Press Volume Up key to enter Download mode
- which has a green robot figure and “Downloading… Do not turn off target!!
- Your device should be automatically recognized by Odin. At the lower-left of Odin interface, it should show a message that says "Added!" and in the meantime, you should see a light-blue box at the ID: COM section stating "COM:3" (the number depending on which USB port you have plugged the device cable and is irrelevant).
- Whether it is "PDA" or "AP" depends on the version of Odin that you used. But the md5 file goes to either "PDA" or "AP".
- After adding the file, click "Start" to begin the flashing process.
- When the flashing process is done and if everything goes well, you should see a big green box saying "RESET" or "PASSED" (depends on the version of Odin is used). By now, the device should be rebooted and it is safe to remove/unplug your device.