Download Firmware Vivo X5 Max Plus Shaped Rar / Zip Then Extract In PC, Then Install USB Driver In PC Then Open and Run Flashtool. Firmware This You Can Use To Overcome Bootloop, Forgotten Patterns, Hank etc ...
Before Flashing It's Better You Knew It First, That Flashing Will Delete Existing Data In Internal Memory Of The Device, We Recommend Data Backup That You Know Important, Backup Data Like Contact Photos, Video Etc...
Flashing is an activity to reinstall in an attempt to restore the device to factory initial setup while fixing damage to system software such as bootloop, Hank Blank, Matot etc...
File Name : Vivo_X5_Max_Plus_PD1408BL_MT6752_15102015.zip
Size : 1001.2 MB
How to Flash Vivo X5 Max Plus Via Sp Flashtool:
- Download Firmware Vivo X5 Max Plus, Then Extract On Your Computer / PC Next Install USB Driver
- Then Open And Run Flashtool, On Scatter Load Tab In Flashtool Click Then Enter Firmware MT65XX_Android_Scatter.txt Which Is In The Folder Result Extract
- Next Click Download In Flashtool, Make Sure All Unchecked Unless Preloader Should Not Be Dropped Unless You Have The Original Firmware Backup From Your Mobile Phone
- Then Prepare the Phone In OFF Condition
- Next In Off Condition Connect Phone To PC / Computer Using USB Cable, Make Sure Driver Is Installed In Computer To Devices Detected By Flashtool Flashing Process / Re-Install Ongoing,
- Wait Until Process Reinstall / Flashing Completed
- If It's Done Then Will Appear Notification Download OK On Flashtool In Green Colored Box
- Unplug Your Phone, Then Try to Turn On, For Initial Boot Usually Older Because New In Flash / Reinstall So Naturally, Just Wait Until Booting Done.